PROGRAM GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Parents, students and teachers work together to set appropriate goals for each child.
- Students are able to enjoy the process of learning as they develop academic skills while using their creativity.
- Students have the opportunity to develop personal growth and interpersonal skills in small groups.
- Students learn to accept responsibility for their own actions.
- Students learn to accept some responsibility for the completion of their goals.
- Students attain self-confidence by experiencing success.
- Students become independent learners who are able to co-operate with others in a class setting.
Center of Independent Learning, Inc. does not discriminate for any reason, including race, color, religion, sex, handicap or national origin.